The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

one of my favorite artists

every video just gets better, I mean hell that ending just made me laugh cause I know people who do that kind of thing, just..well less homicide

Bound on Earth Bound on Earth

ha ha ha

havent even watched it yet, but its gettin 10/5 because the mad duck is my image for newgrounds. well played good sir well played

MichaFrario responds:

HHAHHAHAH, oh my god, weegee would make a good staring contestant <3

Boogley Birthday Bonanza Boogley Birthday Bonanza

fun times

I enjoyed this, honestly wasnt expecting it in the end. but hey all good comedy is like that simple and outta no where. oh and also, i had to give you a 5 to offset the 0's a bundle of guys have been giving you, no more haters.

FrankenSplit FrankenSplit

it has potential, the mechanics work well, and everything is pretty ship shape, this should pass.

whileworking responds:

Thanks :)

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

great game it heralds to the over the top silliness of some older games, but i keep getting a bug. every now and then when i punch of a child or ransomgirls head i get stuck in the punch animation and cant do anything except restart the level.

The Megaman quiz The Megaman quiz

Short

It has potential. But its too short, the font doesn't show up well on the background and all that jazz. little work and it will be better.

Killpocalypsa Killpocalypsa

5 yo

Respect yo. I'm not much into metal, when my submissions pop up you'll see that, but I can dig this.