FrankenSplit FrankenSplit

it has potential, the mechanics work well, and everything is pretty ship shape, this should pass.

whileworking responds:

Thanks :)

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

great game it heralds to the over the top silliness of some older games, but i keep getting a bug. every now and then when i punch of a child or ransomgirls head i get stuck in the punch animation and cant do anything except restart the level.

The Megaman quiz The Megaman quiz

Short

It has potential. But its too short, the font doesn't show up well on the background and all that jazz. little work and it will be better.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

great game, but...

well i do enjoy the game as a whole thats without a doubt. but just messing around i clicked to buy a turret when i didn't have near the money. well it took all my money and didn't give me a turret. just a heads up to fix that little problem :D

Level Up! Level Up!

loved it

after my first attempt was a failure, and the new save feature erasing my game, i decided to give it a whirl. i came across the ending on day 3 by accident i didnt even know about the computer. but i had defeated my evil self on night 2 and made it up there and won. looking foreward to part two :D

Ultimate Super Brawl Ultimate Super Brawl

a good start

its not bad for a starting project but it is far from finished. on all three difficulties you can catch the computer player into an endless combo by just mashing attack 1. and even then only 3 characters? granted theyre all from the old sega stuff it was a nice refresher to the characters of old. keep working on this.

LeChuckGL responds:

Thanks. Is is, indeed, a small unfinished project. I pretended to include more characters, but the guy who draw the sprites didn't have enight time ( timelimit to deliver the game was 1 month ).
That endless combo thing should be happening.....uhm, I may check it out later....but now I moved to another projects and left this one aside.
Thanks a lot for the CONSTRUCTIVE review, hard to get one here.

Seven's Second Adventure Seven's Second Adventure

I had fun

Really did loved the art and everything just couldn't find the hidden stuff. oh well its hidden. anyway after reading through reviews im not gonna say how great this was cause i think it was already said :D I just want a snazzy response to my review.

Magical-Zorse responds:

here is your snazzy response

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

wonderful

i love the addition of madness mode, though challenging nothing to hard too two tries, no life lost, two tries because at the point where the guys are doing pushups the enemies glitched off the screen and bugged never coming back causing me to reboot. keep up the good work

Dress Up NY Girl Dress Up NY Girl

why do these always pass

I mean honestly yeah its a good amount of work but seriously, this is newgrounds not your hoity toity little priss shop come on make something worthy to be protected by the tank.

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

rediculous

this game is rediculously hard i mean wow I'm gonna log alot of hours into this ugh and the camera that does screw with your head. but at least you can turn it off in the menu.