The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

one of my favorite artists

every video just gets better, I mean hell that ending just made me laugh cause I know people who do that kind of thing, just..well less homicide

Bound on Earth Bound on Earth

ha ha ha

havent even watched it yet, but its gettin 10/5 because the mad duck is my image for newgrounds. well played good sir well played

MichaFrario responds:

HHAHHAHAH, oh my god, weegee would make a good staring contestant <3

Boogley Birthday Bonanza Boogley Birthday Bonanza

fun times

I enjoyed this, honestly wasnt expecting it in the end. but hey all good comedy is like that simple and outta no where. oh and also, i had to give you a 5 to offset the 0's a bundle of guys have been giving you, no more haters.

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

Well theres a good and a bad

gonna be honest, very very well animated I like that in a good animation. now with the bad thing, it didnt make a lick of sense. but then again I am an idiot when it comes to that oh well.

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

inaccurate

ok, you got a good bit because the first chunk was well animated, it was choppy at bits. but still come on pikachu is not the end all pokemon, rock does not conduct electricty, it is just inaccurate.

TLB - Collision TLB - Collision

better better

I like this one better then the other one you submitted. I cant say why I'm a simple guy a collision is funny.

TLB - Paralympics TLB - Paralympics

eh i dunno

your audio is too loud during parts with speech, its hard to understand the,. plus the choice is music is just attrocious. the art is nice, and it was probably a good idea at some point. but somewhere it went awry.

:the Composer: :the Composer: